U.S. LAW SHIELD
Attorney coverage is essential for anyone owning or carrying a weapon (law enforcement officer, security, civilian).
In today’s world it is playing Russian roulette without this coverage.
Why: Criminal / Civil Ramifications
- You are responsible for every round leaving your weapon in your hand or others
- You can be right in your shooting event (not indicted / found not guilty) but still face federal charges and civil suits from others
Do you have $30,000-50,000 up front to retain a homicide attorney if involved in a homicide?
This coverage is economical and could save your financial future.
After over 45 years in law enforcement, U.S. Law Shield is my choice because of these reasons:
- Covers criminal/civil cases
- No caps/no deductible
- Covers the use of any weapon
- Add Hunter Shield, a Legal Defense for Hunters and Anglers in Missouri, for an additional $2.95/month and accidental shootings while hunting are also covered. For more information, visit HunterShield.com or call 1-877-474-7184. Know the state gun laws where you travel.
- Most affordable (Starting at $10.95/month)
- Experienced homicide attorneys on-call
- Local seminars available