The need now exists for you to prepare and train for life-threatening confrontations. Gain valuable training and experience on our Mobile MILO Range Pro Simulator, using real Glock 17s, modified with lasers. Hundreds of scenarios on a life-size screen help you increase your target identification and shoot more accurately. Each scenario puts you right in the moment — training you to recognize threats, react decisively, and decide whether or not to shoot.
Our debriefings are essential to help you recognize a threat and decide if you should get involved. Your number one priority in a human confrontation is to survive, so why not safely train and make your mistakes on a simulator?
For some people, it will even help them decide if they want to carry at all!
Remember: Your shooting event does not end when the last round leaves your gun barrel — it has just begun.
WARNING! Scenarios can trigger emotional distress for some shooters.
MILO Skill Builders
- Target Identification
- Response Time
Skill builders can also be used to compete and to lower their stress factor.
- You are not helpless!
- Have an exit plan after a threat
- You have a right to defend yourself or others to preserve life
- Have a code word for family members
- If you have a safe room, fortify the door so it can’t be easily broken in
- For young children, have them memorize the address because they may have to be the one to call 911
- Be careful about shooting through a door because it could be the police
- Tell the intruder “You have a gun”, “You will shoot”, it could scare the intruder off
- Put a security sign outside the house, big dog bowls, something to make someone think twice about breaking in your house
- Police-strength pepper spray
We accept cash and check.